Want to create a playlist of online videos for each of your courses? It is an easy way for you to share a custom collection of videos with others using a single link. You can also make a playlist when you want to make a link to a specific segment of a video.
A log-in is necessary to create a playlist.
2. You are now logged in by your account and can set up playlists customized for your class.
3. Enter search criteria in Search Box and choose Search by Title or Search by Segment.
4. To add a video or segment to a playlist, click on the icon below the video image on any search or browse result page.
Notice that you can email the video, Add it to a playlist, Add it to favorites, embed the video, and retrieve the citation for the video.
5. Choose whether to add the video to an existing playlist or create a new one. You will need to name your playlist.
6. This should take you right into My Playlists. If not, click on the My Playlists tab.
Playlists are a great way to organize material for your students.
9. You can share the Playlist URL with students to take them directly to the videos or segments that you have chosen.
10. You can make changes to a playlist by clicking on Edit Playlist. Here you can modify the order of your segments and remove segments.
11. Click on SAVE CHANGES. You should receive the message The Playlist has been updated successfully.
You can also customize playlists by clicking on the video title, clicking on , and then selecting segment(s) to add to an existing playlist or a new one.